Je ne se qua
about Canada but I love it so much! I thought that I loved this country before but after my weekend away in Montreal, I am now madly in love. Here are some of my favorite photos from the weekend...
The Jean Talon Marche (Farmers Market) was amazing. One of the prettiest markets that I have ever seen. The produce tasted better than it looked!
If anyone reading this is planning a trip to Montreal I feel like I should name a few do not miss items...
1. Stay in Old Montreal. So pretty by the river and so much history in the streets.
2. Cocktails on a rooftop at dusk. There are a few connected to the hotels in Old Montreal. Great views.
3. Coffee at Cafe Olympico. One of the best lattees that I have ever had and the patio is great for people watching, making new friends, and visiting with old ones.
4. MAKE A RESERVATION at Le Filet. Best meal ever!
5. Eat lunch at the Jean Talon Farmer's Market. The food is delicious! We could have spent the whole day eating.
6. Do not drink too much your first night there so that you have to take a nap on the second day. There is so much to do and see, you do not want to miss a thing!
7. Try to stay through Monday. Everyone kept mentioning the Tam Tams on Mont Royal on Sunday. Our flight was early on Sunday so we did not get the chance. No worries. Just an excuse to return sooner than later!
Thank you Montreal for a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to return!
No comments posted.